Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Reading/ Writing

So the new year is on our doorstep and well... I plan to read 52 books by the end of the year, I'll keep you updated on that. I'm also planning on writing many more stories. I hope to write at least 5 short stories and would like some ideas for characters, plots, settings, and other things. If you want to help just e-mail me or comment with your ideas. I have much inspiration and already have ides for 2 stories I hope to have done by the end of the month. Well the sun is setting here in Alaska. Yes, the sun sets at about three. It's pitch black by four. I've got to go clean but I hope that you'll stick around and I hope to make 2013 even more enjoyable than 2012.

Pop! Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I like to hear from you. Faithful user. NO FRIGGEN' SPAM THOUGH!!!! just stuff related to my blog.

-Pop! Poppy